Usagi Tsukino / Sailor Moon (
usagi_from_moon) wrote in
siglen_plotting2012-01-07 07:15 pm
Intro!
Figured I'd be the first to use this, so, umm hey?
My name is Donna (
empress_donna ) and I am the mun for:
Usagi Tsukino / Sailor Moon | Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon (
usagi_from_moon )
Oerba Dia Vanille | Final Fantasy XIII (
sweetasvanille )
I'll be bringing along a third character in the future (Marisa Kirisame from Touhou Project) whom was played for a short period of time in the original game this is based on at livejournal.
Anyway, it is nice to be here and to roleplay with all of you and if anyone wants to thread anything with me, feel free to comment here or pm me on any of my accounts.
My name is Donna (
Usagi Tsukino / Sailor Moon | Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon (
Oerba Dia Vanille | Final Fantasy XIII (
I'll be bringing along a third character in the future (Marisa Kirisame from Touhou Project) whom was played for a short period of time in the original game this is based on at livejournal.
Anyway, it is nice to be here and to roleplay with all of you and if anyone wants to thread anything with me, feel free to comment here or pm me on any of my accounts.
